- If it says, “light, low-fat, or fat-free,” leave it in the store. Don’t touch!!!
- EAT FOOD. If they have to tell you it’s “NATURAL,” something isn’t right. Natural should be obvious.
- Don’t eat anything you don’t like.
- Eat when you are hungry.
- Don’t eat when you are not hungry.
- Just say no to mammal. Because we are mammal…8). Fish and fowl are great for your plate.
- Chew your food has no flavor left. Chew your food until it is virtually liquids. Or, according to Horace Fletcher, The Great Masticator. “Don’t swallow your food, drink it.”
Adapted from the following TED Video ~ Reversing Type 2 diabetes starts with ignoring the guidelines | Sarah Hallberg